Why choose personal training?
A personal trainer can provide you with:
- Advice to reach your goals safely
- A well structured, personalised programme geared towards your fitness level and goals
- An increase in exercise knowledge
- Constant feedback and monthly reports on your progress
- Enjoyment and personal satisfaction
- Time efficient workouts
- Motivation to achieve and support when you need it
- Nutritional guidance towards a healthier eating style that you can live with
How does it work?
All of our clients start with a free no obligation consultation. During the consultation your personal trainer will take you through a personal health check and discuss and set realistic targets for you to work towards (both exercise and nutritional).
After your free consultation you will be given a personally tailored report and lifestyle plan, consisting of:
- A fully comprehensive explanation of your 14 point health check
- Your agreed future targets with expected progress report
- Full comprehensive dietary analysis and nutritional advice
- Online support, giving you access to help outside of the gym
Then the fun begins... Your personal trainer will be at your side, working with you, pushing you to achieve new levels.
Whether you want to increase your fitness levels, boost your strength, build muscle, train for your sport, lose weight, or just increase your well being and self esteem, your trainer will work with you in one of our gyms or in your home. Yes, with our own mobile equipment we will bring the gym to you!
- Train with us in the comfort of your own home
- Save time as you don't have to travel to work out
- Build up your confidence by learning how to use all those machines you have long feared
- Train with us in one of our selected gyms in Chester, Liverpool, Northwich, Runcorn, and Widnes
- Use a larger variety of equipment in a motivational atmosphere
- Get more variety in your training (every session will be different)
- Train in local parks or go out running
- Great for group sessions
We offer many different type of fitness classes. Click on the links below to find out more about each class!
Other packages on offer
All the evidence suggests that a healthy, fit workforce is more productive, takes less time off due to sickness, and is more committed to your business.
Working with companies similar to yours, I have developed a 30 minute "no sweat" fitness programme that you can offer to your staff once or twice a week. All that is required is a room or open space where those involved can take part in this unique programme designed to improve their posture, general health, and can be tailored to individual needs.
Do you suffer with back problems or repetitive strain injuries (RSI)?
Are you a person that can't have training delays?
Are you one of the millions who needlessly suffer chronic aches and pains to joints of the body?
You don't have to suffer!
Many conditions and injuries are treatable to relieve you from pain and discomfort.