G.P. Referral Package
There are so many health benefits that can be achieved through exercise for individuals of all ages.
Taking part in a well structured exercise regime will help control your weight, reduce the risk of heart disease, help maintain proper cholesterol levels, reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, and help control blood sugar levels in those who suffer from it.
It will also allow you to cope better with arthritis, helping to reduce pain and increase mobility.
It decreases high blood pressure and reduces the risk of developing it.
Regular resistance training in older adults improves their strength and increases bone density, helping to combat the threat of osteoporosis, and allowing you to keep active.
Here are just a few of the conditions that can be improved with exercise and a healthier lifestyle:
- Coronary heart disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Pulmonary diseases and disorders
- Bone and joint problems
By working with you to the standards set out by British Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation (BACR), The Wright Foundation, and the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs), Hesketh Personal Training offer you the opportunity to participate in safe, structured, progressive, and effective exercise with qualified exercise professional.
We will achieve this through:
- An initial 14 point health check and exercise consultation during which we will establish your specific needs and requirements
- Liaising with the relevant health care professionals
- Providing you with a training programme that is suitable to for your needs
- Ongoing monitoring of your progress and making progressions accordingly
- Your commitment to yourself and your fitness!